The following COVID-19 preventative measures are in place to keep you, your family and others safe.
Before Visiting BLYM
Check our website for the latest information.
- Please do not visit BLYM if you, or anyone in your household, are feeling unwell or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Do you have your hand sanitiser and face covering?
- Authorised guests (non-sailors, parents, guardians, family members) please have a plan for what you will do when your sailors are on the water. There may be no indoor or outdoor space in which to watch.
- Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed on site under any circumstances.
Whilst at BLYM
- Please respect the social distance requirements of 2 meters.
- Cars must be parked in the main Aquadrome car park. Only those bringing heavy equipment may drive into the park.
- We ask that spectators be limited to those accompanying juniors.
- In bad weather conditions, the warden may restrict boats available. Please understand that we have to minimise the risk of a rescue being required.
- Please observe the signage and directions of the duty warden - be considerate of the staff and follow their guidance at all times.
- Although the Changing Rooms are now open, we would ask that you continue to arrive changed and ready to go on the water. This will help us with the cleaning routines needed to allow us to open the Changing Rooms. We will provide storage for your sailing bag.
- BLYM wetsuits and waterproofs are available and will be washed and disinfected following the session. Please bring your own buoyancy aid if you have one or BLYM’s will be available should this not be possible.
These arrangements are subject to change to reflect any government or RYA updates to their guidance.