Annual General Meeting Saturday 12th October 2019 at the BLYM clubhouse, commencing 4pm
- Chairman’s welcome.
- Apologies for absence.
- Approval of the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on 11th November 2018.
- Matters arising.
- Chairman’s report.
- Treasurer’s report - Full Accounts 2019
- Adoption of the Report & Accounts for year ended 31st March 2019.
- Election of Trustees.
- A proposition that the current board of trustees (Paul Childerhouse, Mark Colston, John Constable, Philippa Parks and David Ridout) be re-elected.
- Re-election of Rouse Partners LLP as independent examiners.
- Close of Meeting.
The meeting will be followed by a general question and answer session.
Refreshments will be served before and after the meeting.