Family and Individual Membership Information
Families and individuals interested in BLYM's aims are warmly invited to apply for membership. One subscription covers all members of a family for 12 months. Boat owners may keep their own craft at BLYM's boat park for a small annual berthing fee, which includes unlimited use of the water at general sailing times. The BLYM fleet, comprising over 100 dinghies and powerboats is available for use by members on payment of a small fee.
BLYM membership entitles members to significantly discounted course fees, and a 25% discount of all chandlery retail prices from leading manufacturers.
- Family Membership - covers all members of a Family.
- Individual Adult Membership - membership for one Adult.
- 16 - 25 Student Membership - for students between the ages of 16 and 25 whilst in full-time education.
Please note: For insurance reasons we are unable to offer membership to those under 16; they must be part of a family membership instead.
Benefits of Membership
- Members may attend BLYM general sailing sessions - Saturdays, Wednesday splash club, school holidays and Bank Holidays
- You don't need your own private boat to go sailing - hire one of ours at incredible prices!
- We also hire out wetsuits and buoyancy aids - everything you need to go sailing
- Special events, expeditions, racing and other activities
- Jibsheet newsletter
- Berthing for privately owned boats
- Discounted chandlery
- Discounted courses
BLYM Membership is managed using an online profile, which can be accessed by members at anytime to manage subscriptions and details. Membership of BLYM is for one year, meaning your renewal date will be the same date you joined, the following year.