Hunters Yard (Norfolk)
Level: Any | Age: Any | Typical Time: 07:00 - 19:00 | Average Member's Price: £135.00
Quick Event Information
Typical Time: 07:00 - 19:00
Apologies, Members Only
Average Member's Price: £135.00
Typical Number on Event: 16
Typical Instructor - Student Ratio: N/A
No Event Joining Instructions Available
The instructors were knowledgeable and helpful:
The programme was well structured and met my needs:
Still got a question? Drop us an email at email@example.com and we would be happy to help!
Temporary Members are not entitled to membership discounts.
Survey results taken from automated participant surveys based on a total of 1 responses.
The 2019 Norfolk Expedition will be a two-day weekend, Saturday 27 - Sunday 28 April, with a brieifng for participants at BLYM on Easter Saturday, 20th April at 12.00 mid-day. For those who aren't availble for the briefing an alternative arrangement can be made.
We are hopeful that we will be able to travel to Norfolk on the Friday evening and stay on the boats overnight on Friday, giving us a longer day sailing on Saturday. We will not know until about a week before the trip if this is possible because it depends if the boats are hired out the previous week.
Arrangements are as follows:
- Travel to Norfolk on Friday 26th or Saturday 27th April. Dinner in pub in Ludham village if travelling on Friday, and sleep aboard overnight.
- Two days sailing Saturday and Sunday on these herritage cabin yachts, passgage plan depending on weather.
- Overnight stop with dinner ashore at a family-friendly pub.
- Return to Hunters Yard Sunday afternoon, with departure by 4.00pm for the journey home
- Two days sailing on a four-berth Wood-class cabin yacht
- Escorting powerboat
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and drinks (for which we will share preparation duties)
- Mooring fees
- Mattress, pilows and blankets (you will need your own sleeping bag)
- Travel to and from Norfolk
- Evening meal ashore
- Waterproofs can be hired from BLYM if you don't have your own
'Well organised and very welcoming.'
Apologies, there are no dates currently available - we can notify you when dates are published if you fill in your details below.