Group Membership Information
BLYM offers group affiliation to Schools, Universities, Youth Groups, Scouts, Guides and other similar organisations who wish to benefit from the facilities.
Groups with RYA Instructors can have independent access to BLYM and our fleet of dinghies and rescue boats at any time, subject to availability. Fees for use of the facilities are invoiced to the group at the end of each season.
BLYM's facilities can be made available for non-sailing activities on application to the BLYM Leadership Team.
Benefits of Group Membership
- Group leaders and members may attend BLYM general sailing sessions.
- Special events, expeditions, racing and other activities.
- Jibsheet and group leader newsletters.
- Berthing for group boats.
- Discounted chandlery.
- Discounted courses for Group Leaders.